Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Love and Hate

Wow its been a whole week since I last posted! I thought I would do a post on somethings that I love and some things I hate, I know hate is a strong word but it sounds good with love. So here it goes.

First off I LOVE my Hubby and kids I couldn't have asked for better.
I LOVE my sister way more now then when we were kids, I just wish we lived close to each other.
I love winter but HATE being cold.
I LOVE watching cartoons with my kids and snuggling I LOVE that!
I HATE watching Wrestling and court TV.
I LOVE having a clean house, but HATE to clean bathrooms.
I HATE hospitals, and needles.
I LOVE to work outside but never get to.
I LOVE to plan things, I have about 50 notebooks that I write things I need to do or just notes.
I HATE being late for things.
I LOVE chocolate!
I LOVE to grocery shop and other shopping.
I LOVE to bake.
I HATE clutter, it makes me cranky.
I LOVE to read but can't find the time to get some reading in, so I stick to magazines which I LOVE and have a slight addiction to. ( I just got rid of about 100 of them this summer)
I LOVE to camp and all that out doors stuff, but HATE it in the summer with the heat and all the stinkin huge BUGS!
I LOVE the beach but scared to actually swim out into the ocean or go out on a boat in the ocean(lakes are fine).
I absolutely HATE arguing! That's why I cant stand watching those Judge shows, to much arguing back and forth.
I HATE scary movies.
I LOVE a good funny and romantic comedy.
I LOVE giving gifts to people.
I LOVE to swim and miss our pool dearly.
I LOVE my new puppy, even though she is chewing everything up in the back yard.
I HATE being pregnant but LOVE the first month after they are born.
I LOVE living in the country but HATE that it is 15 minutes to town.
I LOVE to dress up, but never have any place to dress up for.
I HATE going to the dentist, I have had to much work done.
I LOVE to roller blade.
I LOVE hanging out with friends.
I LOVE to travel, don't get to do to much with the little ones though.
I have a LOVE HATE relationship with living in Texas.
I HATE traffic, that started once I moved back to the country.
I LOVE to organize things, haven't done much lately.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching a movie with my husband.
I LOVE that my husband can pretty much make or fix anything.
I LOVE to have time to my self ( I have been known to go to the movies by my self). I haven't had any for a while either, I think I need some!
I LOVE spell check.
I HATE scorpions and roaches, I cant even kill them they make me all squeamish! I usually have the dog come in and get the big ones.
I LOVE being a mom even though its hard.
I LOVE donuts, but my rear does not.
I LOVE family walks.
I HATE being sick, but you already knew that from the last post.
I LOVE making a big homemade dinner and in joying it together as a family.
I HATE playing games, ever since I was a kid. I guess because I never win.
I LOVE to do crafts but don't do it a lot because it makes a big mess.
The #1 most important thing that I LOVE is the gospel, I am so grateful to have the truth in my life. I didn't realize how important it was until I had a family of my own. I have the biggest testimony that family's will be together forever! And I am thankful for all of my blessings every day.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Except for the loving being pregnant part and living in the country. We just might be twins.

Oh yeah and my husband can't fix things, but he's great at calling a handyman, so I count it!

fiona said...

That was a great list, I found out some stuff I didn't know...Loved the donuts one, haha!! Honestly, I don't think your rear could be big even if you ate a dozen a day, every day. And that's a lot of donuts. Hmmm...that might do it actually, don't try it! I hate cleaning bathrooms, too.

JnR said...

I agree with #2, what a fun list!

carlo said...

so with you on the dentist, swimming, and cleaning.

i loved being pregnant but the newborn phase was so tough for me

fun list to read!

Jenni said...

You are SO silly! I LOVE you but HATE that we don't get to see eachother anymore. :(