
6 months and counting! I cant believe I am this far already but still have so long to go!!!!! I am so done! The swelling has begun, I cant reach my feet to paint them (oh darn! I have to get a pedicure!). I am also tired all the time with not has much energy has I am used to! Well now that I got all of that complaining out I feel better!
Still have a lot of sewing to do, and we just got a deep freezer so I want to start to fill that with some meals to eat after babe gets here, Justin also needs to get another Deer, that last us a long time and we use it in everything. Plus its low fat!
So lots of projects to do on top of many I already have ! I did get the kids bedrooms cleaned out of some toys and old clothes so I got that checked off, I still need to paint the dressers and get Z's room ready for his brother and all of his soon to be stuff. I could go on but that would bore you. I get to meet up with a friend and talk about the shower we are going to throw for another friend! FUN STUFF! And then I think I might head over to Target for some much needed shopping! So good bye meesy house I will get to you later!
3 comments:
What a cute belly! Glad you are checking things off, wish I was there to help!
You are so cute! you should have Annalyse paint your toes for you, or Zander ;) You sound busy, I'm glad you have some fun stuff going on -- I wish we had Target here...
oh my goodness. what an adorable belly. seriously, too cute.
did you make it to Target??
Post a Comment