Monday, February 4, 2008

Sewing Monday

The play dough worked keeping Z busy so I coud make these birp rags, so soft on one side cool on the other. I made 2 of each pattern. Now he can spit up in style!

I made these for a friend who is due a month befor me in April, she is having a little girl so I can make all the cute things for her.
I made this little frog for A's teacher, there class are the frogs. We are going to give it to her for V Day. She is missing some eyes, I didn't have any to give her.
And then I made these cute little onsies for the baby, I have always wanted to to do these! I will probably do some more but with animal shapes.
I hope ya'll had a good productive Monday, I sure did and it feels good to get things done for once!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! I mean WOW! You are so talented. All in one day? Talented!

JnR said...

You are seriously good! Those onesies are amazing!!!! I love the burp cloths, yes he is going to be spitting up in style:) Wow I wish I could sew like you. That was a very productive Monday, good thing I never called and bugged you huh?

fiona said...

Cara! Seriously, that's your Monday? You are awesome! Man...everything is so cute! I love the onesies!!! Can't wait to see the animal ones...And "M" huh? Does that mean Baby has a name...?

carlo said...

oh i love the sewing projects. very cute! you put my Monday to shame!

love it

carlo said...

thought of you today-- over at http://iwantfabric.wordpress.com/ it is fat quarter friday.

they do a drawing each friday and the material is super cute! head over there by midnight.

:)

Jennifer said...

You're unbelievably AMAZING! The one thing I wish I could do is sew!!! You do beautiful work!! Hope you've had a great weekend! I know I should've put your "L-O-V-E" swap package in the mail today, but . . . I was finishing something up with it & didn't make it to the P.O. before they closed. SHAME on me! So, I will put it in the mail Monday! I hope you enjoy everything!!! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Jennifer :-)