Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Scientest of the Week




Every week in Annalyse's class a child gets to take the scientest backpack home, pick an experiment to do, do it and then show it to the class. She picked one where you take soda color it a little and put some salt in it and it goes all over the place! She loved it,and she looks so darn cute in the outfit they get to ware while doing it. Her teacher was out sick on Friday when she was sopposed to show it to the class and she didn't get to do it and came home crying because she had waited all week to show her class, well today is the day and I hope she remembers what to do, we went over it again this morning so I think she will be fine!
On another note about A is she came into my room one night and told me she didn't want to go to school anymore, so I told her fine you can stay home with me all day and I will teach you! She said thats okay I Think I will go to school tomorrow! I don't know what it s with her but she thinks I don't know anything! Mom doesn't know how to do it right so She will wait to ask dad!!! She is doing great in school and reading super well so I am not to worried about her learning yet!

2 comments:

JnR said...

What a cute little scientist! And I never knew that regular salt made soda bubble like that! Now I need to find someone with soda and sneek some salt into it, hehehe!!!

fiona said...

Sounds like she had a blast with that! I love her huge safety goggles, very cute, and useful, of course :)