Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Love Swap


Look at ALL the cool suff I got from my swapartner! She is so awesome, she even got books for the kids! Thanks a ton Jennifer! I LOVE everything!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You scored!

LOVE was my first swap and it was pretty darn fun! I can't wait for the next!

carlo said...

wow, that is a great swap!!

JnR said...

Looks like a lot of love, especially the M&M's, wish I was there so you could share them with me!!!!

Jennifer said...

Cara:

So glad you liked everything! I started participating in swaps back in the fall & just love them. It's a great way to get to know people + I enjoy getting something in the mail that's NOT a bill! You enjoying the CDs? I'm constantly finding new music I love. In fact, I just burned 4-5 today!

Have a great week!

Jennifer :-)

Chris said...

Hi Cara! I am sorry I am leaving this comment so late after V-Day. Thank you so much for your LOVE Swap. I loved it! My kids LOVE the pillow and have discussed who gets to keep it on their bed. We decided that whoever gets a note gets to choose the next person it goes to. We are all enjoying your package, and I love Hope Floats. Thanks!!! http://rikerhome.blogspot.com/2008/02/roses-are-red.html