What a week! And this darn keyboard sticks and only gets every
other letter, which is driving me nuts!!!
Annalyse had her tonsils shrunk yesterday, instead of taking them out they use this wand that has high radio frequency's that make the tissue shrink up, much better then taking them out. The poor girl had huge tonsils! They almost touched! I hope now she will be able to sleep better, and not so much snoring. So we are just hanging out to day watching way to much Hannah Montana eating Popsicles and donuts.
I also just got my truck out of the shop, Justin hit a deer in it last week, or actually the deer hit the side of us! That is the second time he has hit an animal in my truck!!! I think I should not let him drive it anymore! Sorry Love!
I am sorry about the lack of posts, I think it is only going to get worse as the belly gets bigger and I get more uncomfortably and tired, but I am going to try not to forget to post here and there. I have so many things to post about but seem to run out of steam by the end of the day. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
2 comments:
I never heard of getting tonsils shrunk before, that sounds like a better procedure than slicing them out. Poor truck, hope it can avoid all those pesky deer from now on ;) Also, I hope you feel well, I mean, as well as you can feel being in advanced stages of pregnancy -- take it easy! You can make up for your lack of posts after Baby comes ('cause you'll be LESS tired and have so much MORE free time then, haha!).
oh my goodness! that is a lot of going on.
i hope everyone is feeling better soon?!?
Post a Comment