Can you here that?? That's right nothing! It is so quiet this morning! My baby girl went back to school this morning. I was so excited for her to go back and start doing something constructive. But now that she is not here and the house is all quiet I miss her! Its just me and my boys now!
She was so excited to start 2nd grade, I can't believe I have a second grader! She is growing way to fast. I didn't get a picture of her before she went off, I had to get them all in the truck and off early because I had know idea where her class room is and who her teacher was. My brain has been in such a fog that I missed meet the teacher night. But all is well, she likes her teacher and her little friend from church is in her class this year, I think it is just the two of them at church to! I am also sad that I lost my baby helper :( She was such a big help with Madden if I was trying to get something done she would hold or play with him.
She was so excited to start 2nd grade, I can't believe I have a second grader! She is growing way to fast. I didn't get a picture of her before she went off, I had to get them all in the truck and off early because I had know idea where her class room is and who her teacher was. My brain has been in such a fog that I missed meet the teacher night. But all is well, she likes her teacher and her little friend from church is in her class this year, I think it is just the two of them at church to! I am also sad that I lost my baby helper :( She was such a big help with Madden if I was trying to get something done she would hold or play with him.
Zander doesn't have anyone to play or fight with so we will see how he does today!
So much to do today but all I want to do is crawl back in bed! Someone still gets hungry at two in the morning!! Madden!
I want to do some more baking this week, baking is so comforting to me and I guess I am still in that mood! I found out that you can make tea breads in the crock pot, and I have some bananas going bad so I am going to try that, also want to make these chocolate pillow things, so hopefully ya'll will have some tasty things to look at this week!
The Bebe wants some MORE milk and a nap so gotta go!
2 comments:
There's a little girl in our ward here who looks so much like Annalyse! Her name is Luciana, and she's 9-ish, and everytime I see her in Primary, it just amazes me! So, in case you were wondering where A's world twin is, she's down here in Uruguay! And bread in the crockpot?? I'm very interested to hear about this...
Cara, thank you for commenting on my blog, feel free to pop in anytime:) I am just so grateful that I had the opportunity to know Roshelle. Although we never met she holds a special place in my heart. I am grateful to your family for letting me be a part of her special service. I pray that our Heavenly Father is giving you and your family the comfort you need during your loss.
Post a Comment