Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

NOT!Those eyes! They get me every time! And can I have those eyelashes?
Careful girls! a cute little girl at church has dibs on him and even offered a dirt bike for his hand when he is older! He just finished a donut, we got some on the first day of school, a nice tradition we have!
I can't ever do the wordless Wednesday, I want to know about the picture and I have to much to say. I don't get to talk to big people that much so this blog is good for that unless mister UPS guy comes and then I'll go talk to him (j/k I am not that desperate!) I do have my 3 year old to keep me company, we talk about Superman and how he helps people unlike Spider man who just uses his web. And if I start to use my powers while he is playing he just loves it! I shot him like Iron man does and he played the part not missing a cue! He went down and said "oh man you got me!"

I guess I am board, not having to pull the kids apart or tell them to share or be nice, that takes up a lot of time in between feeding mister chunker! He is asleep by the way so I am taking advantage and playing on the computer, and Z is watching some toons. I guess I could be doing laundry or cleaning my bathroom that is a disaster. But as soon as I do I know M will wake up, so if I don't do those things he will take a nice long nap. Who needs clean clothes anyways? I don't go anywhere but Wal-Mart or HEB and we all know how people that frequent Wallie world dress! And Zander will ware the same thing all week.
I did have a great day yesterday, I went to meet a friend for lunch, to the grocery store and book store (again!:) I got Jessica Seinfelds book "Deceptively Delicious" Looks good, its all about sneaking vegetable purees into your kids foods, and my kids don't eat near enough veggies so I am going to give it a try.
I got a book in Utah about writing motherhood, it looks so interesting and since I have this blog I want to be able to write good posts, I guess this one of those "I should have listened to my mother things" She is a writer and tryed to get us to be good writers, but like most things when I was young it just didn't interest me. So now that I want to I have to help my self(which she also taught us to do!) Its hard to put in words all the things that I think of or want to write about, hopefully this book will help. For one thing Justin thinks I do to many run on sentences, but that's how I talk so I will work on that to! I think I did that a lot in school, maybe its a Texas thing cause we all talk fast! Or poor schooling(mom!) Or pour listening(me!!). Any hoo that's what I am into now just thought you might want to know, this is my journal in life right now so must document life and happenings.
How long does it take after a life changing event do you get your brain back? I guess I had two this Summer so it feels like never am I going to be sharp or on top of things again! Some days are great and productive and then there are days like today and I cant get motivated to do anything. And everyday I have an urge to just pick up the phone and call my sister. Its so weird, I know shes not gone just not here on earth.
Well this post was Much Adi about nothing! But thanks for listening! I think I will go make some cookies and banana bread and play with the boys!
P.S. have I ever told you my best friend is spell checker?

4 comments:

Rhett and Dora said...

Cara, you are an amazing mom...and that takes lots of brains. Cooking and baking take lots of brains too. I made my banana nut muffin recipe yesterday for the 1 millionth time and I forgot baking soda. What was I thinking? Obviously I wasn't. hehehe. Hope you have a wonderful "wordless" Wednesday.
Love ya,
Dora

Kelly said...

I loved this Cara, it's how we all feel every once in a while, ok, most whiles. I love the thought process behind "if I get up to do the chores the baby will wake and since I want him to sleep..." I subscribe to that same theory, except I no longer have nappers so now I'm looking for a new reason.

fiona said...

This was great, it's totally one of those "stream of consciousness" posts, where you just say whatever's on your mind. That's always fun :) Add me to the list of people who put off chores and blame the nappers, haha! Whatever works, right? I hope you feel yourself again soon, though I hear that may be waaaaay in the future when you have children...though really, I think we're just a different version of ourselves, somehow more adapted to the small people in our lives, though it feels very different. Now I'm just rambling in your comments section, so, Fiona out!

Gossling Family Album said...

I am sorry but I think the best part of this post is in the beginning about Z and the little girl at church! Melts my heart ;)