Before he got toasty in the oven.
Aw www...Twins! All toasty warm.

The new born nursery! All in a row, don't they look yummy?
These little baby's are so easy to make, just get some pre-made dough balls in the freezer section and some breakfast sausage links. Let the dough thaw and then flatten into a square place the sausage in the middle going corner to corner, then wrap one corner over the pig and then the last corner over the whole thing and tuck under. Let rise for about 30 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden on top. I sprinkled some with sesame seeds and coarse pepper like they do at the bakery. The kids don't like the pepper so I left some plain for them.
1 comment:
Ha! I love the "newborn nursery"! Those looks so yummy...I used to always like the Bakery ones for those 2 months I worked there. I wonder if I can get breakfast sausage links here? I've never looked...
Post a Comment