Monday, October 13, 2008

3 posts in one day, tagged



This is kind of a different one: You're supposed to go to your 7th picture file, and then pick the 7th picture in the folder and post it.

Mine just happened to be Z sneaking candy out of the jar! I do love how he lined them up! Please do not look at my messy kitchen!! I tried to crop out a lot of it :)

I tag all those who want to do it! so go and just do it!! We all want to see!

Sorry its not an old picture, It just happened to be that 7th file. Unless I go from the bottom up. which would be the first picture. Which is Annalyses 2nd(Or third? Oh no I am getting old!) birthday party. She is so little!!!!!!!

2 comments:

fiona said...

That is a great picture! Caught in the act...it's so cute that he has them all in a little line. And Annalyse was so little there, time goes too fast!! look at her with that big old stick! I hope everyone stayed out of her way...

*MARY* said...

Cute pictures, I may do this tag if the picture is blog appropriate.