Monday, October 20, 2008

NY Times No Kneed Bread

So there was this big to do about some guy that made no kneed bread, it made it in to the NY Times and every thing, he was even on Martha. Everyone had to make it and people were blogging it everywhere. And then I saw this new recipe for an even faster no kneed bread(the other one was like 16hrs or something) SO I thought I would give this one a try to go with our Sunday dinner of lasagna. It came out okay, I loved the crispy crust and chewy insides. I think next time I will add more salt, it was a little bland and Justin said it would have been good with some garlic butter brushed on top. I also would have gotten it a little darker on top but people were hungry and cranky! OH! and grease the pan! The recipe didn't say to do so and well it was a little stuck on the bottom!!! I will definitely have to make it again.
You can find the recipe here.

2 comments:

*MARY* said...

I've never made bread before, I'm always so intimidated. Maybe this recipe is for me.

fiona said...

That does look really good and crusty...I'm gonna check it out.