For now....
Vanilla bean Chocolate chip Cookies
Recipe by Cara
Recipe by Cara
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 vanilla bean, scrape out the seeds
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts or pecans(optional)
Cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and vanillas mix well. Add flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Mix until combined, add chocolate chips and nuts if you want. Bake 350 degrees until golden around the edges.
3 comments:
Where do ya get a vanilla bean and what does it look like??? Just wondering =) Mannnn... I wish I was there to taste this yummy stuff with you!
Wait, when you say recipe by Cara, does that mean you came up with it? Very cool. And they look so good...
I need some of those. They look just like they came out of the oven and delicious. I'll be right over. But I know we will have to make the ones for later cuz those cooked ones are all gone by now!
Post a Comment