Bustin it out in the kitchen today!
My friend calls this "White Trash Mix" So I guess this would be Christmas Trash Mix!
Super easy, it's just 2 cups chex, 1 bag pop corn, 2 cups pretzels and a handful of M&M's. Then you melt a package of white candy coating, poor it all over it , mix it up and spread it out to dry.
One can Sweetened condensed milk, 24 oz. chocolate chips, teaspoon vanilla. Heat the milk in a saucepan, add the vanilla. When milk is real warm add the chocolate chips and stir until all melted. Scoop into little muffin papers or you could put it all in a pan and cut it up later.
For the love of my life, I made him some of his favorite cookies, his cookie jar has been empty for a long time :( Sorry honey! It's full now !
Monkey bread for Annalyse class Party tomorrow, they have to bring some food that is a tradition. I have made cinnamon rolls or monkey bread every Christmas morning since she was a baby. This was before it went in the oven :)
Chocolate Pecan Biscotti, I know the picture says walnut, but it's wrong, there pecans. It was supposed to be hazelnuts but I didn't have any so I used pecans. I actually made these at the beginning of the week , I don't want you all to get the wrong idea thinking I made these today to! I'll post the recipe later.
7 comments:
WOW! Can I be your neighbor!?!?
You are Martha's biggest competition! :P
Wow--you are busy! I love that I was just (this minute) googling "chex mix white chocolate" and I got distracted to check your blog--wouldn't you know--you've got it all here. Thanks!
You are a busy, busy bee!!! It all looks so delicious!!
oh, yum!! And you packaged it all up so nicely! That biscotti looks delish...
by the way, "Cara's Confections" sounds like it could be the name of your very own little yummy business :)
you make me feel like a lazy, boring loser. you're dang good cara. dang good!
Post a Comment