Sprayed some tree branches silver and hung some ornaments on them.

Made candy cane trees, just glued some peppermint Candies on a foam cone. The kids helped by unwrapping the candies.

And sprayed a wicker wreath silver and put some little red ornaments on it. Justin doesn't really like it. I think it came out OK I think it might need a red bow or something, what do you think?
3 comments:
Even I could totally do those!
I love the wreath, I'm very much for a minimalist look, that fits me to a T!
You are so creative.
Ooooo, I love the silver! The tree branches look so cool! I like the wreath, a bow would look good on it too, though. I'm definitely wanting silver spray paint for when I finally decide to do crafty things. Until then, I will obviously just live through you ;)
Post a Comment