Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santas Sewing work shop

I got ALL of my shopping done yesterday so I was able to finish up the sewing projects I wanted to do for the kids.
Can't catch me...... I'm the gingerbread man! I don't know if I saw these somewhere or I just made it up, but there fleece stuffed gingerbread man, so cute! Zander LOVES him. I wanted to give it to them on Christmas Eve but he was sitting there watching me sew this morning. I don't know if you can see the book but its gingerbread baby instead of the man one, I love the original and had to get this one, silly cute story
This one is Zanders, he wanted him to have a nose, he also wanted to me to put hair on Annalyses! But I told him they don't have hair, then he was okay with it! I made these to go with there Christmas PJ's.

An Ugly tag doll I made for Madden J. I don't know why I didn't cut him out a gingerbread man, I guess I will do his later since he is getting this guy.

And! There Christmas PJ's! (I know there out of order!) On Christmas Eve I will take a picture of them in them! Do you get the whole " Who" thing? We're Horton's get it?

I was going to name this post :steroids are great, but decided against it. I had a sinus infection/tonsillitis and went to the Dr. on Saturday, he gave me some antibiotics and some steroids to reduce the swelling. I had never had steroids, man there great! I was feeling a whole lot better the next day! I usually don't take very much medicine, so when I do it really works! It as given me energy to finish up shopping and sewing!!! Whoo Hooo! Now I am on to baking and getting ready for Jeremy to come! Yea! Uncle Jeremy is coming for Christmas! The kids and I are SO excited. Oh and tons of wrapping! Haven't tackled that one yet!




3 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

So cool! You're amazing!
We watched Horton the other day and Z loved it! :) He calls it "Horton hears a whose a who"

Have a Merry Christmas! And have fun with Uncle Jeremy!!!!

~Hannah

fiona said...

Oh wow, those gingerbread men are so great!! I love them, you're so creative. I like the Ugly doll, too. Seriously, everytime I look at your projects, I soooooo badly want to get a sewing machine. Your little Whos will look super cute in their pjs, too. Yeah, have fun with Jeremy, I'm sure the kiddos will keep him well occupied!

Rhett and Dora said...

You gotta make the kids have crazy hairs for the picture of them in their new jamies. Oh wait...that might just be Things 1 and 2 that have crazy hairs. hehehe. So.. steriods huh! Now we know how you do everything. We can relax now and not feel so bad about ourselves and our lack of motivation to be amazing like you! :)