A Christmas Getting-To-Know-You...
Probably more than you ever needed or wanted to know, but it was fun to fill out!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, but I have started to use some bags for the hard shaped ones.
2. Real tree or Artificial? FAKE! Justin is not big on wasting money on a real tree, plus we all have allergy's.
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving, but this year we did it before I left for Utah so we could enjoy it longer.
4. When do you take the tree down? After the new year some time.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes! Love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? UM... Cant remember(sorry mom and dad!)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Justin, I can never surprise him!
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids! And me!!! :)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, sad I know, I cant find one I like and then the real nice ones are REAL expensive.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually I do cards, I am doing New years cards this year, I just couldn't get to them with everything that has been going on, so if your wondering were it is , its coming after the new year!!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Um, can't remember one, I love it when anyone gets me anything!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November, but I try to start sewing projects earlier.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who hasn't?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? EVERYTHING!!!! Egg nog, hot chocolate, sugar cookies, goodies that a bake, sweat breads, Mmmmm I could go on.
16. Lights on the tree? White, I love white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of the classic ones.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have always stayed at home for Christmas, sad I know, one of these days I am going to be up in a cabin in Colorado with snow and a real tree.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Why yes I can!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude people.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the white lights and then I try to do something a little different every year, decoration wise.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and turkey and all the fixins! Which I happen to be making this year.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would really really really love an iphone :) , I already know the other stuff I'm gettin!
1 comment:
Hmmm...maybe I'll do New Years Cards! or St. Patrick's day ones, or something. I really want to start doing them...I hope Santa brings you that iPhone! those do look cool.
Post a Comment