Wednesday, December 24, 2008

T'was the night before christmas

And all through the house, not a creature was stirring , not even the scorpions. The children are are all snug in there beds, and I'm pretty sure visions of super hero's and Webkins are dancing in their heads.
The Stockings were hung from the only place mom could think to hang them.(we don't have a fireplace)
The table is all set for a great Christmas Feast!


And cookies for Santa with a cute little note.


Were wishing ya'll a Merry Christmas and to all a good night!

2 comments:

fiona said...

I love your stockings! I like how they're each different. Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas, with all those little Whos!

(And I hope you have many more nights of the scorpions not stirring... ;)

Rhett and Dora said...

I love the jammies! They such cute kidos in them! We don't have a fireplace either so we hung our stockings on the banister for our stairs. Hope you had a great Christmas. We are off to Florida for a week on the beach. I can't wait to have sunshine on my face! I will post some pictures when we get back.
Happy New Year!