Monday, October 13, 2008

Goofing around

Since there was no school today I thought I would take the kids to get donuts(note to self, do one extra mile this week!) And then take there pictures in the pumpkin patch, something I have done every year since A was 2! But no! Of all the days it decides to rain today! I hasn't rained in eons! So we went over to Wal-mart to goof around in the Halloween section!
oops! forgot to flip the cardboard!
I love this one! Awww, look who's fat piggies are in the background!

Keep up the comments for the Apron contest!!! You only have until midnight tomorrow! Can't wait to see who wins :)



3 comments:

Kelly said...

Rain? Who got rain? I bribed my kids with donuts this morning!

fiona said...

That was a good idea, the Halloween section would be great fun for kids! (obviously, from your pics!) Sorry abt the rain, I can't wait to see the pumpkin patch pictures when you do them!

Rhett and Dora said...

that is too funny. and i love the little piggies in the background!