

These are down the street from us. I am hopping to get to Lost Maples this year, there trees are gorgeous right now, probably the only place in Texas that looks like fall! With lots of different colored leaves. I want the kids to gather some to use on our thanksgiving table decorations. And there are some crafts to do with leaves, these pictured are not the big leaf keeping kind, just some kind of scrubby tree, but pretty non the less, I love seeing the few trees that we do have change colors! That is also a creek down there that has been dry all summer!
3 comments:
Mmm, Lost Maples is one of my favorite destinations. We are planning to camp there over Tanksgiving!
Wow, it's beautiful. SLC woke up to several inches of snow this morning, oh to be in Texas today.
~sigh~
I miss fall! And I miss TX! But I like it here, too...and summer will be nice :)
Post a Comment