Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag! You chew now!

The boys let me do some sewing this morning, I was able to make this adorable little tag blanket for a friends little girl, now if I can just make a cool looking boy one!
And Just in time for Thanksgiving, Hannah's apron she won, hope she likes, she said her favorite color was purple. I really should make my self one! Its on its way girl!
So does any one want to come craft with me on November 20th? In the evening sometime. I want to do appliqued shirts or sock dogs and it would be fun to do with other people. I'll even make some goodies to eat! Probable something chocolate! Call me if you are interested in coming over and crafting with me!

6 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Oh sad. If the 20th wasn't a Thurs I totally would come and learn from the Pro! Mike has school on Thursdays. Can't wait to see the finished products though!

Hannah Jones said...

I LOVE the apron! I'm so excited, thank you!!
I wish I could come craft with you, I need to learn how to sew more than a denim patch quilt! :)
Have a great day!

fiona said...

They both look great!! The taggie blanket is adorable, Nuala STILL loves tags.

Also, I LOVE the pics of the kids on the side, you have such good-looking children! (no shock, there) And your Abt Me blurb is cool, too -- the "double dog owner" made me grin, it made me think of double dog dares. I like it :)

Jaime said...

Too bad I live in Montana because I would totally be there on the 20th. There isn't really much to do up here but luckily we only have a little over 2 more years. The pictures of your food made me hungry so I am going to have to try to make some of it.

Anonymous said...

so this might be a dumb question, but what's a tag blanket? and if you still want to do the 20th, i'm GAME! Bring on the shirts. Oh and do you ever cook with ground turkey?

Wendyburd1 said...

I wanna know HOW to make a half apron...but I suck at sewing!!