Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rock on!


Justin got Rock Band for"Christmas", but needed it for a work "team building party?" So we had to open it and play with it. The kids love it! I like the drums, getting good. Don't tell people at church I wouldn't want them to call me to be drum player or anything! This is probable the only game I play on the xbox, the only other game I am good at is Ultimate Fighter, which we don't have, probable cause I can whoop Justin, so he just doesn't buy that one so he wont lose!
We are thinking of getting a wii, Justin's says I will like it, that and I can use it to work out with. Any of you have the wii fit? Do you like it? Am I gonna have to try it for y'all?
Speaking of Christmas I am getting started early this year,we put up the tree and I have started shopping. We put the tree up because I am leaving for thanksgiving and by the time I get back it will be well into December, and that is just not enough time to enjoy the tree, which is my favorite part. I hope to get 90% of the shopping done by the time I leave, so when I get back we can enjoy the busy month of December.
Speaking of shopping, all you Utahan's(is that right?) Where are there cool places to go shopping up there? I think my brother and I are going to go up to Park City, any other good places? And it better snow when I am there! My kids will be said because they won't be able to see or play in it but Madden will! And I want to see some! So make sure it snows next week!
Speaking of snow, no its not snowing here, never does. We have had some cold nights(40's) So I started on the soup making, I made clam chowder last night while we decorated the tree for FHE. I will post the recipe as soon as I get the kids from the bus stop.
Speaking of the Bus stop, I have to leave in 10 minutes and both the boys are asleep! Why? Why do they never take good naps and the one time I have both of them down its time to leave!!!???
Speaking of I gotta go!

3 comments:

Gossling Family Album said...

Cara you are a Christmas Copy Cat and you made fun of me. I am almost done with my decorations but I have run out of steam. Good Luck

*MARY* said...

The only thing I'm addicted to more than blogging is Rock Band; I love it and am pretty amazing.

fiona said...

We have a wii, but not the wii Fit. Our friends have it and love it. We want to get it. We like playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) on the wii, that's also a workout, depending on your level. But I think you can get DDR for pretty much all game systems. But get a wii, it's fun!

Have fun in UT, I'll wish for snow for y'all!