Thursday, November 5, 2009

Busy Bees


Life is busy with 3 kids! If there is ever down time a savor every moment.

Annalyse had a big project that was about Charlotte's Web. There class read the book and then they were going to have a pig parade(something 3rd graders do in our elementary). They had to do a poster board, float or dress like there favorite seen in the book. She picked a float, Justin built most of it and she painted and glued the animals on. It came out super cute and I think she was proud. This girl is so creative and wants do everything, which is awesome, I just have the hang ups! I cant stand a mess so when she gets craft stuff out I cringe. I am trying to be better at it and not tell her no all the time, like with cooking, she wants to make stuff and I am always telling her no and I feel bad about that. I just cant watch her most of the time or I don't want a mess so I just do it. I must be better at that! I'm the one that needs to chill out about it! Poor thing, I feel like we push her to the side a lot cause we deal with the little ones first and she is so much older so we expect a lot from her. She is the best little girl in the world and I love her to pieces!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you in those pictures!

fiona said...

She totally does! She is such a beautiful girl. Her float turned out really nice!

Molly said...

i love that girl too! so sweet and a great sister!