Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yesterday

Me and the boys went to the zoo!!

And rode the train.
And saw cool animals.





And then we had lunch, went to the grocery store, came home, made ww bread, artisan bread dough and ice cream, went to get Annalyse from the bus stop, played outside until dinner, made dinner, watched a movie with the kids, waited for Justin to get home from work, Justin got home at 8pm, took a nice hot bath, baby got up, gave him some Motrin(think he is getting another tooth), put him back down, finished watching 18 kids and counting(that lady is crazy!), went and crashed in bed.
Today is my crazy day driving back and forth to town. I take Z to school, come home, try to fold the 50 million loads of laundry, go pick up Z from school, go to A's school and lead her DI group, go home, make dinner, wait for Justin, leave to go to YW, have a nice time with the girls, come home, say hi to Justin, crash in bed.
Tomorrow I will take Madden to his 18 month check up and get some shots, after that not sure what the rest of the day brings. I just know at the end of the day I will be crashing in bed only to be awaken at 5:30am, someone is still on old time, Madden!!!!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sounds busy! The best days are when you fall into bed exhausted because you know you did something with yourself! You look great too!

fiona said...

I know I'm way behind on commenting, but I had to say that the outing with the boys looked so fun! What a great time they had! You, too, I bet :) That first pic of the 3 of y'all is so cute. And YEAH, you are one busy chica!!