Friday, September 5, 2008

B-a-n-a-n-a-s

Its banana bread, in the crock pot.

I thought this idea of making tea breads in the crock pot to be very interesting so I had to try for my self. All you do is make our favorite recipe, put in loaf pan and put in your crock pot. I think it came out just like in the oven, if not more moist. The web site I got it from said to cook it on high for 4 hours, but mine only took 2 1/2 on high, so keep an eye on it and when a toothpick comes out clean its done. You also need to put a toothpick under the lid to let out some of the steam while baking. This Lady is making something in her crock pot every day for the whole year, some of the recipes are good and others? Well, look like mush. I liked making it this way so I didn't have to turn on the oven in 90 degree heat!
BTW-still snacking on the chocolate cake ;)


No comments: