Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grateful Sunday


I am home from church today with an ear infection, man they hurt! Now I know why kids scream when they have them! Its just me and M this morning so the house is quiet. I was just thinking of how blessed I am and thought I would do a post of some things I am grateful for, I don't think I have room for everything so I am just going to put a few I was thinking of right now!

Thankful for

My baby's smiles and giggles, melts my heart every time

My husband who is always there for me

My children's hugs

The privileged life I live

All the wonderful people waiting for me in Heaven

Modern medicine and an Urgent Care clinic in our small town

Family

My lovely home(even though it has scorpions sometimes!)

That I can stay home and raise my children

Pictures, what would we do without them!

Memories

Family time/family outings

Prayer

That is only a few! I could go on all day! But the thing is, I am really grateful for my life and everything that goes on in it, good or bad because whatever it is that is happening in your life you learn and grow from it, so not all bad things are bad, you get good from them. And I have learned that first hand. Trials actually help you if you want them to or not! Just keep what you treasure most(family) close and whatever you have to go through you will make it!!


I guess this was my spiritual lesson for my self for missing church!

I should stay home and do this every Sunday! (j/k, a little :)

I think its time for more meds.


Amen

and I forgot to say I was thankful for chocolate!




1 comment:

fiona said...

What a great list! I'm glad you got a chance to slow down and reflect on this stuff...I need to do that more often. (I was wondering where chocolate was on your list, and lo and behold, you didn't forget it after all!) Oh, and I hope you're feeling better, no fun being sick, esp. when you still hafta be the mom, too...