I am looking for some energy today, can't seem to find any. These boys are being real clingy to. Z me and J all had sinus infections this past weekend, so it could be from that. So the weekend that J has 4 days off we all get sick, one right after the other, so we did nothing fun. Got nothing done around the house and basically had a crappy weekend.
And if that wasn't enough, Annalyse chipped a tooth yesterday at school, so I had to spend the afternoon at the dentist office with all three of them! She is going to have a crown put on it on Monday. I'm trying to think of nice things really I am! Maybe I should go eat some more of that sinful chocolate cake!
If I had a bookstore close by I could drown my self in magazines and books while Z plays with the train set.
When oh when is fall going to be here? I want to open up the windows and go out side!!
1 comment:
That is the funniest picture! Cute because all 3 are smushed in there, but I also love how serious they all look, haha! sorry about the sickness-filled weekend, and the tooth. No fun. Definitely eat more cake...
Post a Comment