That's how I feel! Went to the Dr. yesterday and I am at a 2, so it could be soon, I am hopping for next week, I am getting more swollen by the day and it gets hard to walk on these hard floors when your feet have to much water in them! So I have put my self on semi bed rest just cause its getting hard to do a lot and I have to lay down after awhile, poor Justin by the time he gets home I'm on on the couch for the night, the baby is so low that makes it hard to walk around to!
I don't know what else to blog about that's all I am doing is waiting for this baby to come.
I think that's enough complaining I need to waddle myself around the grocery store, if we could just get a cow and some chickens I wouldn't have to go so much!
On a different note, the picture is the kids eating ice cream, they enjoy it way to much! It has been so hot lately that we have been having snow cones(or just shaved ice) when A gets home from school, that was he best investment buying snow cone maker for a very big very hot preggo mama!
5 comments:
I was a HUGE ice chip person when I was pregnant with Lauren. Come to find out that I was animic (spell?) and that's a sign. Do you have trouble with Iron too? Good luck, we can't wait to see this new addition to your fam!
thanks for the inspiration for sno cones. i hope your baby comes soon!! pray for me also.... im tired of waddling too!
Good luck with trouble #2. jk...enjoy resting on the couch for at least 1 more week! :)
Dora
Soon, soon, soon! Waiting is hard. Annalyse looks so grown up in that picture, the way her legs are crossed and the expression on her face. What a gorgeous girl!
keep us updated!!
Post a Comment