Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hs's Awake!!!!


I have had several request for pictures of Madden when he is awake, so I had the camera next to me all afternoon for when the time came that he actually woke up The flash kept making him squint but you can still see his eyes. They were wide awake at 12am this morning everyone but me missed that one!!

5 comments:

JnR said...

"He's awake! He's awake!" (remember RJ saying that when Simon was first born and opening his eyes?)
So adorable, and I love that color of onesie on him (any surprise?) I wish I could be there to hold him. And yes you need to keep that camera around your neck so you can capture lots of cute moments for your blogging fans, I mean for you to keep a record of.

Rhett and Dora said...

He is just so handsome and peaceful! I think of you all the time. I hope you are adjusting to this new sweet life. I have heard 3 kidos is a whole new ball game. Good luck.

fiona said...

He is seriously such a beautiful baby! Does he have blond hair right now?

Kristin said...

He is soooo cute! He doesn't even look like a newborn. I am so excited for you. Your family is beautiful!

Emmie-Lew said...

CONGRATS! I've been thinking of you and wondering if that baby had come yet- hooray! He's a good lookin' kid! Good job, guys! ;) Can't wait to meet him!