Saturday, May 24, 2008

Visiters from Utah

At the front of the Zoo.

This is all baby M did!
Swimming a the hotel pool.


So sweet!


More swimming!



My parents came into town for the weekend and we all went to the zoo yesterday. I don't have any good pictures of them and the kids(I need a new camera!) So as soon as they send me all the 100's of photos they took I will post some.





Here are some cute ones I did get.

3 comments:

JnR said...

Great pictures, love the last one, and A is doing great at floating. Wish I was there!

Kristin said...

You are a girl after my own heart! Most people don't take their newborns out, much less to the zoo. You are a trooper! How fun to have your parents here. I look forward to seeing your pictures. Again, Baby M is sooo cute!

fiona said...

Cute pictures! I love the one on the lizard, and the flying over the pool one, too! And of course that sleepy baby boy :) Sounds like a fun time with your parents!