
My baby love oh how I need your love! (love that song!)
It is instant love! It is so amazing that us as women can create life! I guess this is my late mothers day post, cause I was on the brink of having a baby on the day of!
I am so blessed to be a mother and to be able to have children, I had no idea how much love you could have for someone until I got married and then when I had my first child, and it keeps growing! I feel like it is over flowing over here in the Horton house hold with the new baby I am total in love with this little guy! And seeing Annalyse and Zander grow and playing to gather makes my heart melt. I truly am so blessed to have the wonderful family that I do and I thank the Lord every day for them! So to my Mother, who I think did a superior job with me and all the other mothers out there, Happy Mothers Day!
1 comment:
He does look like a whole lotta 'baby love'.
Post a Comment