Before I get to the next recipe I would just like to send a little note to Hanes.
Dear Hanes(and or who ever makes cartoon caricature undrwears)
I love your product I think there great, I do however wonder if you could put the pictures of the cartoons(we have superman and Scooby Doo) On the front of the uderwear. My son INSISTS they go on the front therefor him and I having a struggle every morning about putting the underwear on backwards(I guess he wants to see the picture). If you could just start printing them on the front my son would not run around with his underwear on backwards.
Thank you so much.
2 comments:
Hahahaha!! This totally had me laughing, backwards underwear!! Little Z kinda has a point, though, of course he'd like to enjoy looking at his favorite characters, and it is difficult when they're on the tushie. Haha! Good luck... ;)
oh the little ones come up with some great ones, don't they?
cute letter.
Post a Comment