Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He's Heeeerrre!!!!!

Madden J. was born yesterday! I can't tell you how relieved I feel!! He is so cute! I love our little growing family! But my face is so fat!! I have a lot of water to lose!

Annalyse and Zander were so excited to see there little brother, all day long Zander was saying"mama's baby out! Mama baby out!"
Madden J. Horton 7lbs 11oz(my biggest one!) 20 in. And no black hair like the other two! So weird to have an almost bald baby! He is such a good baby (so far!!!)


6 comments:

Rhett and Dora said...

Oh he is so handsome! You make such adorable humans! I hope you can get some rest and I hope you all adjust just fine. Congrats!
Love, Dora

Barlow Fam said...

YEAH!!! Congrats, he's darling.

fiona said...

Yay!!! congratulations!!! He is adorable! And Madden is a very cute name, it goes well with your other kiddos :)

JnR said...

He is so adorable and cute!!!! Also Zander looks older and Annalyse without front teeth!!!! I can't believe how big Madden is, he fills the car seat already! I remember Zander being so small! I so wish I could be there, hope the adjustment to three kids goes smoothly.

Tabatha said...

He's adorable Cara!! Well get some rest and let me know when you're ready for visitors.

Jennifer said...

Cara:

He is just precious! I love the name, too. What a beautiful family you have. Congrats & Best Wishes!!

Love,
Jennifer :-)