A tale about a family living in Texas
Isn't it nice to have one just to hold and snuggle with again. Hope you're enjoying every minute.
Is there anything more important! What a doll. Congratulations again and again, it is so sweet!
"IT is so sweet", being having a baby around in general. Not It being the baby himself. HE is sweet too!
He is so adorable I want to hold him so bad! I can't wait to see him smile (or with his eyes open, one step at a time!).
Oh, he is such a cute little guy! He looks so peaceful (for now, right!?). What a sweet baby, I'm so happy for you!
He is adorable! I miss those sleepy days! Enjoy them while they last. Love Ya!
cute boy. you guys make some cute offspring!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Isn't it nice to have one just to hold and snuggle with again. Hope you're enjoying every minute.
Is there anything more important! What a doll. Congratulations again and again, it is so sweet!
"IT is so sweet", being having a baby around in general. Not It being the baby himself. HE is sweet too!
He is so adorable I want to hold him so bad! I can't wait to see him smile (or with his eyes open, one step at a time!).
Oh, he is such a cute little guy! He looks so peaceful (for now, right!?). What a sweet baby, I'm so happy for you!
He is adorable! I miss those sleepy days! Enjoy them while they last. Love Ya!
cute boy. you guys make some cute offspring!
Post a Comment