Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Did you know?

I love it when it rains?
If you put white vinegar on a paper towel and then on a bug bite(mosquito's) it takes the swelling away and the itch?
I can make a batch of homemade cookies in 30 minutes?
I never went to public school?
I used to draw real well?
I love to go grocery shopping?
I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 20?
I was a real tomboy until getting married?
I am dying to drive an 18 wheeler some day?
I have a magazine addiction?
I have a sibling with CF?
I made my own deodorant? And yes it does work.
And the #1 Did you know I have had this blog for one year now?! All thanks to my dear sweet sister who got me started, it has been the best way to journal our lives and for our family to see and keep up with us. I plan on making it into one of those books after each year so we can have it in hard copy, and so the kids can look through it.
So now you know!

2 comments:

JnR said...

I did know! Congrats on your one year blogaversary!

fiona said...

Wow, had no clue about the 18-wheeler! But I can kinda see it...and more info on the deodorant, that sounds cool!