Friday, July 18, 2008

My favorite time of day


Nap time! With this crazy summer going on and the kids at each other all day, I started quiet time, you don't have to go to sleep just stay on your bed and be quiet. It is usually when I put Madden down for his afternoon nap so I try to have them all down and quiet at the same time. Most days it works and I can rest for a little bit or just enjoy the silence! I love my kids to death but when there all asleep is the best part of my day lately!

I found some cute crafts to with them to hopefully keep them occupied and not fighting with each other. With having a baby, gas prices so high and the darn heat we haven't done much in the way of fun summer activities. Maybe next year!

I am also in a recipe rut, I can't think of things to make for dinners, I did find some recipes online to try so maybe I will have some to post for you guys. I am dying to get back in the kitchen and start cooking and baking again, but the little one is making it hard for me! Speaking of he just woke up so I must get off the computer.

3 comments:

JnR said...

That is the cutest most adorable picture ever!!!!!!!!!!!! those checks!!!

I bet dinners are really hard with the heat/kids/new baby etc... I do hope you find some recipes because I love reading about what you make.

I'll keep my eye out for some crafts for the kids!

Molly said...

you're the cutest mommy i know!

fiona said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture!! I love it, he's adorable!