Monday, July 28, 2008

Photo Shoot











Since I don't have a car today(Justin's a/c is broken)And stuck at home all day I tried to do a photo shoot of the kids. which is hard to do by your self! Zander wouldn't keep his fingers out of his mouth! And kept trying to escape! Annalyse will pose all day for me! couldn't get a smile out of Madden ether. here are some that I liked. Also Zander didn't have a plane white shirt, oh well! Just have to try again!

I shot these pictures in black and white, my camera can take them in lots of defferent colors, which I love. When I take them in color and change it to black and white(like in Pacasa) it is not as crisp.


2 comments:

fiona said...

Wow, those turned out GREAT!! I love the Z kissing M shot, and the feet, and the one of both of them kissing M...they're all so good! Did you shoot them in BW or did you change them later?

JnR said...

That is so cute times a billion! I love the feet one and yes the one of Z kissing M. Like Fiona said do you have the nifty option of taking them black and white or did you do rhat later? I don't have that option on my camera.