Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Morning Cartoons


This is how my kids watched there morning cartoons yesterday, I think they called them forts or caves? can't remember which, but in any case there goofy little kids! I think it was all Annalyses idea, she is the fort queen one day she made one all over her room and wanted to sleep in it at night, she started out there but got scared a scorpion was going to get her and got on her bed. Poor kids are sacred to sleep on the floor in the summer time! We haven't had anymore since Justin sprayed the house, but we are supposed to be getting some rain with the Hurricane that is hitting the gulf, and they like to come in when we get lots of rain. I didn't mean this to turn into a scorpion post again! Just wanted to show you what my goofy kids do! Its so fun to see there little brains work and watch them come up with the games they play. Lately its mommy and baby(wonder why?). The little baby is sleep right now and I should be folding laundry, but blogging is so much more fun! At least there all clean right? Anyone know a good maid for hire? Oh! and Ikea where are you? I thought you were coming to the shopping center that's only 30 minutes from me? And I thought it was this summer? Or is it next summer? I need your cute cheep organizing containers so I can get my children's rooms in order, please hurry I am so close to giving there stuff away. I could order it from you but I would have to give you my right kidney to ship it to me! So build fast okay!
One more thing before I go and be Cinderella, would any of you like to start a crafting group? I know a lot of you locals read my blog! And just don't comment! I saw someone start a "Not your Mama's crafting group" they do all kinds of cool stuff, so if any of you would like to join me let me know! We could start at my house and trade homes or always do it at my home doesn't matter! I would just like to have some friends get together and do some crafting!
Well now I took to long and the baby is wake, sorry laundry! Guess you'll have to wait!! And the other two are beating each other up so gotta go!!!

4 comments:

JnR said...

I love that you blogged so long the baby woke up:) What a post, love how long it is. And I think making cartoon tents is awesome.

Tabatha said...

yes a craft group would be fun, count me in.

Molly said...

yes, i need some of your crafty talent too rub off on me. but dont kick me out of the group because of my none talent!!

fiona said...

I love their forts! And Ikea, hopefully y'all get it soon!