Sunday, July 27, 2008

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

You have to say the Title like Gomer Pyle! My sweet husband through me a surprise birthday party Saturday! Can you believe that? I cant! I thought I was just going to go to the movies! A bunch of my friends were helping him out by taking me to go get a pedicure and then to lunch while Justin got everything ready. Come to find out he had been planning it for at least 3 weeks, I was wondering why no one was calling me!! He did such an awesome job, we had about 50 people come! Not all at once, we had some that left early and some that came late but dang! I didn't think I had that many friends that would want to come! I felt so special! And I got lots of things that I love, like chocolate and gift certificates to the book store! And lots of wonderful smelling things from Bath and Body works. All of you guys that were in on it and helped out were awesome! Thank you so much!!! I had a great time! Now you can talk to me!

My friend took the video, it might make you a little dizzy!



And it looks like there is a fire on top of the cake! Its just all 30 of my candles!! :)


3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great surprise, you can tell from the video it was a blast and everyone is so happy! Kudos to husband. Awesome!

And Happy Birthday!

JnR said...

Wow a surprise birthday party! How aweomse! And it looks like it was a lot of fun. You have 50 friends?
Love Ya'

fiona said...

How awesome! You are definitely well-loved! That IS one bright bday cake :P