I'm laughing too hard to even post this!!!! This was just a few minutes a go, Zander was outside make a mess of the pinata's left over from Saturday and then started ringing the door bell (asking for help). I ran to the door to tell him to stop because Madden was asleep and when I opened the door this is what I saw.
What he did was he broke the feet off the pinata and slid them on. He then couldn't walk as you can tell because he is holding the wall just to stand up. He also could not get the horse feet off so he started ringing the door bell to get our attention.
Justin actually wrote all of that, I was laughing so hard I was crying and couldn't see to type! I don't know why it was so funny to me, I think he kind of looks like that guy from Chronicles of Narnia! He is the cutest kid ever!
3 comments:
Now THAT made for a happy Monday! Hilarious!!
That is so funny! What a cutie:) How creative, I wonder what he was thinking? I also love that he is still in a good mood and letting you take a picture (an smiling for it too).
Oh, that is funny!!! The story and the look! I see what you mean about the Narnia goat-man. Haha!!
Post a Comment